Tuesday, January 4, 2011

There's A Simple Explanation For It All; It's All My Fault.

I cannot soothe this feeling and it is really terrifying. There is this terribly gut wrenching pain that literally feels as if it is tearing me apart from inside out. I have no idea what it means or why it's here but I absolutely loathe it with every fiber of my being. I can't think of any reason for me to feel like this.
It's almost like when I get really nervous about something, but it's never been this bad before. I have an awful feeling that something tragic is going to happen, and that, in and of itself, is scaring me more than the pain ever could. I'm completely and utterly hoping that I'm wrong.
Please, let me be wrong about this.
I'm about to cry. I can't think straight. I can't shake this.
Someone please help me, I beg you.
I don't want to be here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment